Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm sooo glad that the Moss's are home from McCall! It feels like I haven't seen them all summer. I have been playing catch-up and spent the last 2 nights hangin' with the kids. On Monday I took Taylor shoe shopping and we picked out the cutest pair of flats for school and then we grabbed some dinner and headed home to update our manicures. haha. She has a bit of a cold and quite a runny nose but I'll tell you that girl doesn't let anything hold her down! We had a great time. Tuesday she was a bit sore after her tests but again she holds her own and won't let anything stop her. Chloe came over and the three of us just took it easy and lounged around. Taylor has a scan tomorrow and hopefully the results will be soon to follow. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment